Saturday, August 27, 2011

When I start baking..... ^__^

Long I love to help my mum in baking since i was young. My elder sister don't like it at all and she never help before, she just be the supplier ($$).
I still remember that I fully in charge my mum Chinese New Year cookies for our own self and relatives when I was finished my SPM. Long break holiday mah...then mum see me nothing to do...so tangkap me to help her lor... She do a lot cookies for many friends and relatives @_@...too many people she wanted to give every year, I asked her, "why want to give them leh? why not they give us? you are elder then them mah...". Mum answer for every year also will same, "aiyo...one year once only mah...some people had help us in many way...so this is the time we show our gratitude, I now give those adult, i give for their kids eat de...they like my cookies...bla bla bla". From there i learn that butter cookies you only can mix in one way....if you turn clock wise...the whole process must turn clock wise....one direction only...I asked my mum why...no answer for that.
BUT heheeh now i no follow 100% my mum instruction, i found that even i mix clock wise then anti clock wise also OK punya....lar la lar la lar.. :-)
My mum famous butter cookies and peanut cookies is well known between my relatives and her "Secret Recipe" for the cookies is never pass to other people beside her daughter "ME". So, I can't share the recipe here..sorry......

No comments:

Post a Comment